Gas Line Repair & Installation in Gardner, KS
Your Preferred Gas Line Plumbers
Since natural gas has no odor, gas companies add a potent, sulfuric scent to natural gas in order to help consumers and residents identify gas leaks before they become a dangerous problem. If you smell sulfur, leave your house immediately and call 911. After the leak has been identified, choose a repair service qualified to complete the job thoroughly and safely.
For reliable gas line repair and installation in Gardner, KS, choose the team at Beemer Plumbing. Our Johnson County plumbers are committing to handling gas line problems efficiently and thoroughly. You can trust us to get the job done right the first time.
Gas line leaks or other problems are not just minor repair jobs or quick fixes — they represent emergencies that must be dealt with by highly trained plumbers in Gardner right away. Even a small error could have disastrous consequences. It is crucial to work with a trustworthy and professional company when it comes to the gas lines in your home or commercial property.
What Are Signs You Need Gas Line Repair?
Keep common signs you need gas line repair on your radar, so you can quickly and easily determine if you have a leak and subsequently seek professional plumbing service, helping to protect your wallet, appliances, and most importantly, your family from the associated dangers.
Contact a local plumber for gas line repair if you:
- Smell rotten eggs, but have trouble identifying exactly where the odor is coming from
- Uncover cracks, likely because your gas line is over 50 years old and beginning to degrade
- Hear hissing sounds caused by gas escaping via cracks or holes and entering your home
- Spot rust or corrosion, which would indicate that moisture came into contact with the line
- Have slow appliances resulting from a lack of gas supply to your stove or heating system
- Find dead plants in or around your home, which could mean that gas is poisoning them
- Experience spiking utility costs without any explanation, signaling there is likely a leak
What Can Cause a Gas Leak?
Gas leaks can be caused by any the following:
- Poorly installed gas fittings: If the wrong gas line fittings are used on a pipe, gas can leak through gaps in the threading or in the space between the fitting and the pipe. Professional gas line installation in Gardner is the best way to avoid running the line incorrectly by using the wrong parts.
- Faulty appliances: Furnaces, water heaters, boilers and other gas appliances absolutely must receive regular maintenance from a qualified technician. Gas leaks and carbon monoxide poisoning are a danger in any home that is not inspected by a professional.
- Corrosion on gas fittings: Buried gas lines can be prone to corrosion. As gas pipes age, they should be inspected to ensure corrosion is not increasing the chances of a leak.
- Lack of maintenance and inspections: Sometimes damage happens to gas pipes or gas appliances in the routine of everyday life. Routine maintenance and inspections are a line of defense against gas leaks when these kinds of problems happen.
Schedule Quality Gas Line Service in Gardner, KS
At Beemer Plumbing, we are known for our committed customer service and thorough attention to detail when it comes to installing or repairing gas lines in Gardner or the surrounding areas. Our company was founded in the 1990s by James Beem, Jr., who established a reputation for excellent work and high rates of client satisfaction. That tradition is proudly maintained by the next generation — Jeremiah Beem and his wife, Heather Beem.
We are proud to advance the Beemer Plumbing reputation for high-quality service and reliability. If you are experiencing problems with your gas line, choose our company and find the peace of mind you need at this time. For service you can trust, give us a call and learn why Beemer Plumbing is the most reliable name in plumbing!
Contact us today at (913) 933-0031 to request a free price quote for gas line repair and installation in Gardner.
“The work that is done is done on time and at the price quoted. No surprises!”- Karen C.
“Everyone is professional and respectful.”- Jacquie M.
“Very professional and took pride in their work explained the process and when I asked for something to be done differently there was no hesitation in making sure it was done the way I wanted it or he told me why it had to be the way it was being completed.”- Don K.